I was born in Basel and grew up in Liechtenstein. After graduating from high school in Vaduz, I studied marketing in Bern and St. Gallen. After various positions as Head of Marketing & Communication from SMEs to large companies, I now work with Content hochzwei as an independent consultant for marketing and communication.
Architecture – Sustainability – Food
Architecture and design, sustainability and food are important to me. So these topics were also at the forefront of my choice of studies. In addition to business studies/marketing, there was also architecture and environmental engineering. It has become marketing that today gives me access to all topics by advising companies in marketing and communbicatons strategies.
Among other things, I worked for a leading global group in timber industry and timber construction and for a Migros food producer.
Trainer & Coach in Sport
In addition, I was and am involved in sports: As a player, performance coach, official and also for international sports events.
My current engagements
- Content hochzwei – Marketing consulting with focus on content marketing
- iTalents Switzerland – Cross-border HR Services for IT Professionals
- NewGreenTec – A young company in the field of sustainable energy
- Gute Frücht – Organic fruit products from Tyrol
- Beacharena – International Beach Volleyball Events in Vaduz